Best Toasters in India – Buying Guide
Following are the points that you need to consider while buying a toaster in India:
Identify your purpose
The first thing that you need to consider while buying a toaster is to identify your purpose. What are you going to do with the toaster, let’s say that if you want to make standard size bread toasts, then you can buy any basic pop up toaster. But, if you are an avid chef and you are specific about how evenly your bread is toasted, then you need to buy a premium toaster that comes with advanced settings for toasting.
Also, if you want to toast things like English muffins, waffles, pastries, then you need to keep in mind that the toaster has slots with adequate space and advanced settings to get the job done.
Make a list of all the things that you want to make using your toaster, then you can filter out all the toasters that suit your purpose and proceed further to buy the right one.
- 2 slice pop-up toaster;Variable browning settings
- Adjustable browning settings. Frequency : 50Hz;With mid cycle cancel feature. Extra wide slot : Yes. Body housing : Metal. Defrost...
- The appliance comes with a removable crumb tray to keep it clean along with a cord storage space to keep the cord in...
- Power: 750 watts; Operating voltage: 230 volts;Includes: Toaster, User manual, Guarantee card and List of
- Material Type: Plastic
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz, Wattage: 830 W, Integrated cord storage,operating Voltage: 220 - 240 volts. Power : 760-900 W
- Suitable for gifting on Diwali and other special occasions.
- Customer care number: 1800 102 2929 for product related queries
- Fixed grill plates
- Non-stick heating plate
- Elegant black finish body
- 800 watts power
- One year warranty
- Stylish green color for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Included dust cover prevents any dust or insects into the slots
- Cool wall exterior provides you safe-to-touch experience
- High lift feature to easily remove small pieces of bread
- Large variable slots for accommodating different size of breads
- 2 slice capacity and auto pop up
- Cool touch body and variable browning control
- Bread slice centering device for even toasting
- Easy slide out crumb tray and cord storage
- Power: 750 watts
- New designs, Durable die cast aluminum grill plates;Heat Resistant,Bakelite body
- German Technology Greblon Non stick coating for oil free toasting;Power Indicators for easy of use
- 800 watts power, Slice Capacity: 2;Easy to clean
- Warranty: 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase;Power: 800 watts; Includes: 1 unit of PSMFD
- Material Type: Plastic
- 2-slice toaster , Power Input : AC 220 - 240 V ,Frequency :50 Hz
- Hi-lift feature for removing small slices of bread
- Variable browning control (7 settings) with cancel function, The cancel feature is helpful incase you’ve accidentally entered...
- Crumb tray and wider slots for variable size of bread
- Anti-slip feet design
- Reheat function will rewarm the slices of bread without going through the whole toasting cycle again
- Hygienic stainless steel cage housing to protect against rusting
- With the power of 75 watt, 7 heat settings and electronic variable browning, this toaster is stunningly fast in toasting your...
- This toaster comes with 2 year warranty and home service with in 24 hours. Power input: (220 - 240) V
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- 1450 W power for quick toasting
- 4 slice toaster with wider slots: Allows thick and thin size breads to be toasted. 4 Slice slots lets you toast multiple bread at...
- Removable crumb tray: Makes it easy to clean the toaster
- Bread centering guide: It hold the bread at the center for uniform browning
- Hi-lift function, Auto pop-up: For easy ejection & removal of bread of all sizes
- Crispy Toast in Minutes-Make your morning mealtime convenient and healthy with KENT’s Crisp Pop-Up Toaster. Just add your choice...
- 6 Heating Modes-The toaster features variable electronic timing control with 6 heating modes to meet your and family’s toast...
- Reheat and Mid Cycle Cancel/ Stop Function-With a few added functions toasting time becomes easier with KENT Crisp Pop-Up Toaster....
- Removable Crumb Tray-Cleaning a pop-up toaster might look like a time-taking task, but not with this one. It comes with a...
- Auto Pop-up Function & Auto Shut-Off Function-You can even carry out other kitchen chores side-by-side because its auto pop-up...
Heat control refers to the feature that allows you to increase or decrease the temperature inside the toaster. It is often referred to as the browning control feature, which means that you can control how much your bread will get toasted by increasing/decreasing the temperature. Generally, the basic low budget toasters do not have this feature, but the high end little more expensive toasters have this feature. So, if you want your bread to be toasted just like the way you want it, then you can check for this feature as well.
The most important aspect of a toaster is durability, which is directly related to the quality of the product. A toaster is an appliance that you are going to use in the kitchen for years, so you need to make sure that you buy the one that runs for a long time without any issues.
A good metric for estimating the durability of a toaster is to look at the material used for manufacturing. Check the grill material, it should be stainless steel(Cast iron is a big No!), check the inner heating coil (it should be Nichrome, Don’t buy anything else), check the outer build quality(it should be hard plastic, don’t buy the cheap ones).
Like any other home appliance, buying the right product at the right price is crucial. The price of a basic toaster starts from 700 and it goes up to 4000.
Therefore, make a clear budget for buying the best toaster of your choice because there is a huge variety of toasters available in the market these days. Just make sure that you have your purpose clear and then you can make the right purchase without wasting any money.
The next thing that you need to consider is the brand. There are multiple brands that manufacture toasters, and then you can select the right one that you need.
There are a lot of new brands that are providing more features at a relatively lower price compared to the well-reputed brands. However, one major thing that you need to consider is the after-sales service that the brand is going to provide.
All established brands provide good sales support, but if you consider buying a product from a new brand, then make sure to check on their after-sales support as well.
Every home appliance should be easy to use, and a toaster is no exception. A user should not struggle while operating a toaster, and there should be simple controls to operate the toaster.
It should come with an easy to understand user manual that explains everything about all the features of the toaster. Although most toasters are easy to handle, make sure that you read and check the user manual of the product to avoid all complications.
Easy to clean
A toaster is a cooking appliance, where you need to maintain 100% cleanliness for hygienic cooking. Give preference to a toaster that comes with a removable crumb tray that can be taken out and cleaned properly. Also, check all the cleaning instructions for all the parts to avoid all chances of damage to the product.
Overall, the product should look like the one that is well put together. Most reputed brands use high-quality material for their best toaster models.
The shape of the toaster depends on the kitchen size, and you should select the one that sits in your kitchen without acquiring too much space. Most people have modular kitchens and that’s the reason why compact toasters have become hugely popular over time. But, toasters are available in all shapes and sizes. So make sure that you buy the one that suits your kitchen and your requirements as well.
Power consumption is an important metric to consider while buying an electronic appliance. Although, toasters do not consume a high amount of electricity. But, it is always a better deal to buy the one that comes with a high energy efficiency rating. Also, It depends on the type of toaster and the features provided in the toaster that may need more power than a regular toaster.
Heat resistant coating
A toaster uses high temperatures to toast your bread. Therefore, the outer body should consist of a heat-resistant coating that prevents all chances of your hands from getting burnt.
Most brands take care of this and use high-quality heat resistant coating, but you should always do your own research and buy the one that comes with a high quality heat resistant coating on the outside. This is an important thing to note, especially when you have a toddler or child at your home.