Best Skin Toners in India – Buying Guide
Fine lines, premature aging, hyperpigmentation of skin are some of the major issues people face. The cause of these may be inadequate hydration, poor and non-nutritious diet or degraded air quality index etc. With this depleting environment and poor eating habits, it becomes important to take care of our skin even more. And, people who have oily skin should be more concerned about their skin.
Keeping in mind these things, it becomes compulsory to have the best skin toner which may enhance your glow. A face toner for women will help in managing the natural pH of the skin while gets disturbed by using other products like moisturizers and cleansers.
However, you can avail face toners in India in different varieties and for different types of skin. Every variety is made to work for different conditions.
If the use of skin toners is this important for every one of us, then it is important too to understand what a toner is. Also, how best face toners may help your skin glow differently and better. You should also know which skin toner in India will suit your skin type and conditions. If you end up buying the wrong one and keep using it, it may also cause harm to your skin.
There have been a lot of situations where people complain of skin infections by using the wrong skin toners. So, if you have oily skin, you will use the best skin toner for oily skin only. This is kind of a rule.
With this guide, we will tell you how you can choose the best skin toners for face in India. So, let’s get started.
What is a skin toner?
Before jumping to the aspects to consider while choosing the best skin toners in India, we will see what a toner is and what is its work for us.
This skin product is made to apply after cleansing your face and before the application of any moisturizer. A face toner removes all the oil, dirt, and makeup from the skin. Also, it helps in the correction of the pH of your skin.
If we look at its overall function, the best face toners will help in the removal of dead skin cells, closing of open pores. It also makes your skin look healthier and better.
Types of Toners:
It’s time to know what are the different types of face toners you will get to see in the market.
- Skin Bracers: They are the mildest face toners. It will help you in maintaining the moisture level of your skin. You can use rose water as a skin bracer to prevent dryness on your face.
- Skin tonics: Skin tonics are a bit stronger than skin bracers. These may also have alcohol in them as an ingredient. People with any skin type can use skin tonics.
- Acid toners: Acid toners have alpha hydroxy acids as well as beta hydroxy acids in them. Their main function is skin exfoliation.
- Astringents: Astringents are the strongest face toners in India and they also have alcohol in them. They are the best toners for open pores and will help in controlling sebum. A natural astringent is Witch Hazel. This is also used as an ingredient in these skin toners.
After knowing the types of skin toners, you should also know how to use these.
How do you use a skin toner?
- Use a suitable cleanser to clean your face.
- Saturate a cotton pad with suitable toner which matches your skin requirements.
- Excluding the eye area, swipe this toner dipped cotton pad all over the face.
- Let the toner dry and then apply a suitable moisturizer.
What to consider while choosing the right face toner in India?
Providing the right care to your skin, providing yourself with the best skin toner in India is something you will admire later on. It has a number of benefits for your skin. So, to choose the right skin toner for you, you must follow some points which we are mentioning here:
- Skin type: A variety of skin toners are available in the market. They are being made with different ingredients to suit every skin type. These ingredients make the skin toners either refreshing, hydrating, or gentle. It makes them suitable for these skin types. So, you should know what skin type you have and which skin toner will suit you.
- Ingredients: Know the ingredients used in the skin toner you want to use. Choose the best skin toner which has the most suitable ingredients for your skin. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients used in that toner.
- Fragrance: Face toners generally have some fragrance in them. So choose wisely which fragrance you like or which one will be bearable to you.
- Price: Compare the prices also to get the best skin toner in India. There are many companies which may provide everything you need at just the right price. So, make sure you land into a good one.
Skin type vs type of toner
- People with oily skin should go for alcohol-free skin toner. It should also have exfoliating properties. Ingredients like AHA, fruit enzymes, or BHAs makes the skin toners for oily skin.
- People with dry skin should pick a toner that has moisturizing and hydrating properties. Ingredients should include rose water, ceramides, aloe vera, or natural oils.
- People who have combination or normal skin should buy an alcohol-free skin toner. Also, do not go for a skin toner having any synthetic preservatives.
- In the case of sensitive skin, pick the skin toner with natural ingredients in it such as aloe vera, cucumber, rose water etc. Do not go with a harsh or chemical containing skin toner.
At the end
Do not forget that choosing any skin care product is your choice only. It may depend on a number of factors. But make sure you go for the best skin toner after taking essential precautions. This is because the skin is the most sensitive organ and can be easily affected.
So, getting the right skin toner for glowing skin, follow the tips we have given you and you will definitely land on the best skin toner in India.