Best Floor Cleaning Mops In India – Buying Guide
If you are struggling with the task of mopping the floor using the old traditional method, you need to invite a change. Ditch the bucket and a mopping cloth and buy a floor cleaning mop instead. This innovation is serving manifold advantages to everyone. You can now stand and mop the floor without putting in a lot of effort.
A house cleaning mop is a must-have for all homes. This product helps to remove all kinds of dirt and germs from the floor. It sanitizes the floor properly, hence, making your surroundings more hygienic. The regular use of the best mop cleaner also makes the floor clean and shiny in the long run.
Gone are the days when you would sit down and mop the floor and hurt your legs. The best floor cleaning mop works well on all kinds of surfaces such as laminate, concrete, wood, stone, marbles, ceramic, and tiles. The process of using a mop is very effortless. You are merely required to dip the mop in the bucket full of water and disinfectant. Squeeze extra water off the mop and rub it on the floor to wipe off dirt and grime.
Different kinds of floor cleaning pochas are available throughout the market. Learn about them to make the right choice:
- Easy wheels and puller handle spin mop for floor cleaning, pocha: easy mop comes with easy wheels and puller to easily carry the...
- Microfiber power performance for floor cleaning with magic mop: Microfiber material with its unique feature of deep cleaning helps...
- 180-degree rotating spin mop handle: lightweight and adjustable stainless-steel mop handle reaches corner of the house - like...
- Hands free wringer: the easy mop bucket comes with wringer that allows you to easily press excess water out of the wet mop,...
- Ergonomically designed mop with bucket for hands free home cleaning: this smart / modern equipment keeps your hands away from...
- Material: Plastic (Polypropylene), Color: Aqua Green. Clip-lock Handle
- Item Dimension: 270mm x 462mm x 1320mm
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Classic Spin Bucket, 2-Pieces Handle, 1-Piece Mop Plate, 2-Pieces Microfiber Refill and 1-Piece Rubber...
- 1 year warranty on product
- Spotzero classic spin mop with microfiber refill
- Used for wet floor cleaning or moping
- Refill made with special bleached cotton which has super water absorbency capacity and long life
- Easy clip mechanism for changing refill
- With 3.8 feet long handle
- Includes: 1 Floor Mop
- Twin Bucket Spin Mop for easy wringing and rinsing
- Microfibre technology helps lift and trap dirt with unique easy clean surface for superior clean
- Dual refill ensures usage depending on cleaning occasion and frequency and ensures that it lasts longer
- 360 degree telescopic handle to reach nooks and corners easily
- Material: Plastic, Color: Green
- Super Microfiber with high water absorbent quality
- Best quality strurdy rod for durability
- Microfiber is well looped at the end to avaoid entangling & give a long life to the mop.
- No bending required , So no strain on your back .
- Quntity :- 1 Mop set
- ✔️ Professional quality, great for cleaning the home or office. Get your hardwood, laminate, tile, stone and concrete floors...
- ✔️ 360 Degrees Rotational:- The floor map wet and dry can be 36-degree rotation and mopping without a dead angle. Our 360...
- ✔️ Super dust absorbency capacity. Bigger size refill for fast cleaning, can reach corners easily. Flexible moving head &...
- ✔️ The Fastest & Best Way to Clean Your Floors Our floor mop is the best way to clean your house quickly and without having...
- ✔️ Microfiber Mop:- The microfiber mop is great for cleaning your tile floors, hardwood floor or any other hard surface floor...
- Spotzero- Elite Spin Mop with Microfiber Refill
- Microfiber Cleaning Technology: Durable, Superior Water Absorbency, Non Abrasive Lint Free, Larger Surface Area, Environment...
- Bigger Wheels : To move on uneven Surfaces
- 360 Degree Mop Handle ensure Quick and Deep Cleaning
- 2 Microfiber refill and 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Deep clean the floors of your home and office quickly with the Presto! Elite 360-Degree Spin Mop with Steel Wringer.
- The user-friendly spin mop helps save time and energy, supports 360-degree hassle-free deep cleaning and is suitable for wet and...
- The mop head is made from non-abrasive and lint-free microfibre and it comes with an auto-fold plastic extendable handle for ease...
- Twin-bucket system, soap dispenser and side bucket handle help dip and dry the mop separately with an outlet. Big bucket with...
- Durable spin mop works with microfibre refill cleaning technology and superior water absorbency.
- Specially designed horizontal grooves to remove, absorb and lift tough dirt, lint and hair off floors, windows and other hard...
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH : Our heavy-duty aluminum handle comes with 2 pole extension pieces so you can adjust the height from 35” to...
- LIGHT WEIGHT : The lightweight design allows you to reach tall windows and deep under furniture without tiring you out. When you...
- WHATEVER DRY OR WET, EASY TO CLEAN : Easily used to a variety of ground, though physical cleaning, take gentle care of all kinds...
- HANDLE WITH SCRAPER : A scraper is attached to the handle. after you use the mop ,you can get the scraper out of the handle ,it...
- Twist mop mechanism for hands free floor cleaning: this self-wringing twist mop has easy wring mechanism that wring out water...
- Microfiber mop head ensure deeper floor cleaning in one swipe: Microfiber material in the refill absorbs water and traps fine dust...
- No more backpain with adjustable long handle mop stick: no need to bend to use Gala Microfiber mop, with its long and comfortable...
- Removes tough stains easily: Gala Microfiber twist mop has special scrubber at the bottom, that removes stubborn stains...
- Easy to install, store unlike local spin mops: the mop is easy to assemble by following three simple steps (includes detailed...
Types of Floor Cleaning Mops
- Flat Mops
A flat mop includes a flat rectangular head comprising disposable or reusable pads. It is the most common type of mop used in a majority of households. A flat mop is ideal for cleaning all the small spaces. It is available on a wide variety of platforms at very nominal prices.
- Sponge Mops
Sponge mops are ideal for cleaning all kinds of smooth surfaces. They are easy to use. But they may require a great deal of maintenance. The drawback of using such mops is that they may start smelling bad over time because of the accumulation of bacteria in the sponge.
- Magic Mops
It is the most popular type of mop that you may want to bring home. A magic mop is very easy to use. It comes with a spinner head and a spinning bucket. These are the cleaning mops with spin and dry technology. The hands-free system of this mop lets you dehydrate it without using your hands. Magic mops are a little pricey when compared to the other mops; however, worth every penny.
- Dust Mops
These mops can be used on dry surfaces only. You may replace your broom with these mops for removing all kinds of solid dust particles. Apart from being used in household operations, the use of such mops is very popular in public places.
- String Mops
They are a traditional version of a mop that comes with a long handle and cotton strings. These mops are perfect to mop all the dirty surfaces as they have an incredible absorbing capacity. They perform well on all kinds of floors. The only drawback of using these mops is that they are hard to clean and even harder to dry.
- Steam Mops
It is the most advanced version of a cleaning mop. Apart from removing the dirt and grime from the floor, these mops also help to disinfect the floor. These mops make use of electricity to function. When you turn on the power, the water inside the device turns into steam. It further helps to disinfect the floor. The use of steam mops is common in hotels.
Choose the mop according to the type of floor
Not all types of mops are suitable to clean all kinds of floors. It is pertinent to understand the mechanism of the mop and whether it could be used on the floor of your home or not. Always buy a floor cleaning mop after considering the floor type:
- If your home has tile flooring, pick from the options such as a spin mop, steam mop, or sponge mop. Even a magic mop can clean such a floor effortlessly.
- If your home has stone flooring, you can use any mop. Always begin by cleaning the floor with a dry mop and then use any of the above-listed mops to clean it with water.
- Concrete flooring is prone to a lot of dirt. Such flooring also needs to be sanitized now and then. Hence, choose a steam mop to clean such a floor.
- For all the floors that are laminated or wooden, a microfiber mop could be used to clean them properly. A string mop is also suitable for such floors as they do not need an excessive amount of water for cleaning.
- A vinyl flooring requires a microfiber or sponge mopping. Even steam mopping is ideal for such surfaces.
Check the accessories available with the mop
When it comes to accessories, a magic mop has an edge over others. A magic mop is usually accompanied by the accessories such as a bucket, extra refills, and a drainage outlet. A steam mop, too, comes with some accessories that help it to function efficiently. Other types of mops only include some extra refills.
Buy an extendable mop handle for a better utility
A mop with an extendable handle could be utilized by one and all. Such a mop can be adjusted according to the height of a person. Such a mop also includes a sturdy steel wringer and a full-movement (360 degrees) that enables an effortless mopping session.
Inspect the rotation of the mop
Mop rotation is an important feature that should not be overlooked while buying a floor cleaning pocha. Some mops include a 180-degree rotation while others come with a 360-degree rotation. The benefit of the latter over the former is that you can clean the edges and the corners of the floor easily with this feature. A 180-degree rotation mop provides a partial cleaning.
Bucket handle – a cherry on the cake
A mop with a bucket handle is the easiest to use. You can lift the bucket easily and take it anywhere along with the mop. Some mops even include wheels below the bucket.
Other factors that you may add into your buying guide of the floor mop are mop stick price, easy cleaning, easy drying, and easy storage.