Best Coffee Makers In India – Buying Guide
If you are a person who starts his day with a cup of coffee, you must invest in a coffee maker. The act of making coffee on a gas stove has become very traditional and passe. It’s time to invite a change and look for some easy mediums using which you can brew your coffee in minutes.
A coffee maker is a wise investment for a connoisseur of coffee. This device lets you brew multiple varieties of coffee, according to your taste and preference. Preparing your coffee in a coffee maker is a hassle-free affair. You are merely required to buy the right kind of appliance from the market.
Here is how you can find the best coffee maker for long-term use.
- Makes espresso, cappuccino and latte coffee
- Milk frothing nozzle: Use the milk frothing nozzle for making Latte, Espresso Macchiato, Caff? Breve, and Caramel Macchiato...
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 800 watts; Operating voltage: 230 volts. Bar Pressure: 4 bar. Function select knob :Yes
- Includes: Coffee maker, Instruction manual, Customer care list and Guarantee card
- Coffee Maker comes with Advanced brewing technology with mesh filter
- 600 Watt heating Plate, Capacity: 600 ml, Anti drip mechanism
- Material Type: Plastic; Size Name: Standard; Human Interface Input: Buttons
- Power-600 Watt: For optimal brewing temperature
- Capacity-600 ml: Make upto 6 cups coffee at a time
- Anti-Drip Function: Ensures safety & cleanliness during operation
- Warming Plate: Keeps Coffee hot automatically. Removable Filter: Easy to clean the filter & holder
- Dry Heat Protection - Safe usage during accidental dry operation. It comes with 2 years warranty
- Philips HD7432/20 coffee maker with glass jug makes 2-7 cups in 10 min brewing time, compact design that takes little space in...
- Aroma twister nozzle to circulate inflowing coffee evenly for optimal & consistent coffee aroma from first to last cup
- Interrupt coffee brewing whenever you like, with its drip stop feature, comes with illuminated power switch,
- Ease of cleaning and maintenance with dishwasher-safe jug & filter holder, comes with 2 year warranty
- Material Type: Plastic
- The trendy carafe comes with a lid which has just the right design to help you pour out your coffee without any spillage.
- This carafe comes with a nylon filter which filters your coffee to perfection.
- The coffee maker comes with a water gauge indicator which helps you to fill in just the right amount of water for a tasty brew.
- The drip stop allows you to pour a cup of coffee before the full brewing cycle is finished.
- Fill the water tank easily and precisely with the water level indication.
- Crafted from Stainless Steel; Rust-proof
- Ideal for making authentic South Indian filter coffee
- Capacity: 150 ml; Size: Diameter - 5.5 cms; Height - 13.5 cms
- Package Content: 1-Pc. Coffee Filter
- Size Name: 2 Cups; Human Interface Input: Unknown
- Strength: The Coffee Filter is strong durable, sufficient in weight and thickness. It is resistant to Rust, Corrosion and...
- Quality: Food Grade Quality Material that does not allow the migration of hazardous substances or impart colors, odors, stains or...
- Physical Characteristics: Finished to have a smooth, zero sharp edge surface for Easy to use and clean in a dishwasher. It is an...
- Taste is a personal subject but for Vibrant and Rich Aromatic cup of coffee we recommend to use Grounded Coffee, Coffee Granules,...
- Also known as: Kumbakonam Coffee Filter, Mylapore Coffee Filter, Mysore Coffee Filter, Degree Coffee Maker.
- Safe Material - made of high quality food grade stainless steel , sanitary, and durable. with curved black heat resistant and...
- APPLICABLE TO INDUCTION COOKER: espresso maker is made of 430 food grade safe stainless steel, applicable to a variety of stoves...
- Simple Steps - The Coffee Maker Espresso Machine, is easy to use: Fill the lower part of the three-part espresso maker with water,...
- COMFORTABLE HANDLE: The advanced sanded handle has excellent thermal insulation effect, and the curve of the handle is ergonomic....
- APPEALING DESIGN: Elegant espresso maker body through polishing design, three ring precision thread and imported safety valve to...
- Brew hot coffee in minutes: Want to drink delicious and hot coffee within minutes? Inalsa Bonjour is here. With 800W of power,...
- 3 in 1 coffee maker: Endless possibilities with this coffee maker. With multi-purpose control knob, make cappuccino, espresso or...
- High pressure steam bar: This coffee machine gives maximum froths, thanks to its high-pressure steam bar. Bonjour releases steam...
- Highlights of the coffee maker: Removable drip tray that gets separated easily & is convenient to use. Power Indicator light that...
- Excellent for large groups - The 4-cup capacity makes it perfect for large family gatherings. Bonjour comes with fine quality...
- Water level indicator
- Anti drip system
- Heat sensitive thermal fuse
- Switch with power indicator
- Ergonomically designed chromed handle
An insight into different types of coffee makers
The best thing about a coffee maker is that it doesn’t have a fixed type. Thus, you can explore a variety of machines in the market that consists of different features and extend different functions. Different kinds of coffee machines make different coffee to suit your taste.
For example, if you love your coffee dark and strong, always go for an Espresso and Cappuccino coffee maker. You will love the taste and smell of your coffee. Another common option of a coffee maker is a brew drip coffee maker. This appliance comes with an automatic drip machine. All you are expected to do is to fill the chamber or pot with water and put your coffee in the filter section. Once you switch this coffee maker on, the coffee starts brewing. This model is extremely affordable.
A percolator is very similar to Drip Brewer when it comes to making coffee. This coffee machine can be used on a gas stove as well. Percolators usually brew over 50 cups of coffee at a time. If you are looking for something fancy to invest in, make Siphon your choice.
Before choosing the coffee maker for your kitchen, it is important to figure out your requirement. You don’t have to invest in an Espresso or Cappuccino maker if you don’t like strong coffee. Similarly, Cold Brew Coffee Makers do not make the right choice if you are a hot coffee person. After deciding the type of coffee maker, you can look into its capacity and various other features.
Space consumed by your coffee maker
The space consumed by the appliance is one important consideration to observe when you are buying a coffee maker.
If the space on your kitchen counter is limited, do not buy a space-consuming machine. A single-serve pod coffee maker is the right choice for you in this situation. This kind of coffee maker is also the right choice if you are living alone and do not brew your coffee more than a cup at one time.
A large-sized model may look aesthetically appealing, but if it doesn’t fit the necessary space, there’s no point in buying the same.
The right kind of filter for that perfect cup of coffee
If you know the mechanism of a coffee maker, you would know the importance of the coffee filter added to the same. The overall taste of your coffee is greatly influenced by the filter that you choose in the coffee maker.
A paper filter makes a great choice for you if you are a fiend of dark and strong coffee. This filter makes the best dark coffee to boost and energize you well. If you like black coffee and do not add cream or milk to the same, choose a metal filter to strain your coffee. Both the metal filter and gold-plated filter prepare the best black coffee.
Once you have zeroed on the choice of filter, you should then look for the capacity or size of the coffee maker. Is your coffee-maker too small to only brew a single cup of coffee in one go? Do you need to make multiple cups of coffee at one time? Ask these questions and then decide on the right capacity of the coffee maker that you are likely to bring home.
Anything extra is always welcome
What if you are investing in a coffee maker and find that it comes with some extra features as well? The top brands manufacturing their appliances usually add some extra features to their coffee makers. These extra features are a great welcome and you can always make the most of such coffee machines.
An advanced coffee machine also includes programmed brewing at a particular time. You are required to set the timer after which the coffee maker will brew the coffee automatically, without any manual help. The keep-warm feature in a coffee maker keeps your beverage warm for a longer time. It saves you from heating your coffee again and again. The keep-warm feature in the coffee is usually supported by the thermal carafe.
If you are investing in a high-end coffee machine, you will get to explore other extra features such as grinding of coffee beans, frothing of milk, notification about cleaning the coffee maker, etc.
Apart from extra features, always check if the coffee maker that you are buying is durable or not. A coffee maker made in a durable material like stainless steel stands out from all its counterparts. Stainless steel coffee makers look aesthetically appealing as well.
A budget-friendly appliance makes a happy investment
What if you can get all the superior features of a coffee maker at a very pocket-friendly price? This is possible if you buy your coffee maker from a reputed brand.
Today, many reputed brands are selling the best coffee makers in different price ranges. You can never go wrong when you purchase a branded appliance for your kitchen. You can explore a variety of coffee makers in different price ranges to further buy the best one. Your budget is an important factor and these brands always take it into consideration. Thus, you can find the best coffee maker with efficient features at a very pocket-friendly price.
Now that everything has been instructed, it’s time for you to hunt for the best coffee maker in India.