Best Beard Trimmers in India – Buying Guide
Visiting your barber frequently for even the little trims or shaving is hectic, Right? But how convenient it will be if you could do it at the ease of your home. So, for this convenience, you can buy a trimmer for yourself. It will save you time as well as your money.
Maintaining personality is essential for everyone going out, irrespective of the sector you work in. carrying a dapper, stylish and elegant look is what everyone wants. For men, keeping their beard trimmed or stubble is a question of maintaining a fashion statement for them. People go with trimmers for this. And, we will help you in finding the best beard trimmer in India with this buying guide.
We will be discussing various aspects which you should keep in mind while buying a trimmer for you. But first, let’s see what different types of trimmers are there.
Types of Trimmers
There are many trimmers available in the market. Majorly, beard trimmers are classified into two types. These are cordless models and the other type is corded models. By determining your preferences and needs, you can choose one of these. These three types of trimmers are:
- Corded Trimmers: If you have a socket in your bathroom where you can plug your trimmer, then you can opt for a corded one.
- Cordless Trimmers: This type of trimmer is better from the point of view of portability. However, there may not be the same benefits as you can get from corded trimmers and they are comparatively less powerful.
- A rotary shaver: It comes with 2 to 3 rotating heads that elevate the hair from your skin before shaving it.
- A foil shaver: It is provided with razor blades with protective foil that offer you a more in-depth shave.
Points to consider while buying a trimmer for men
Before you buy any electronic appliance for you and your home, you should look for some key features. If you do not research properly, you may land on to an average product with a money wastage too. With a variety of trimmers available in the market, it is important to know which one will be right for you.
So, we will help you in buying the best beard trimmers for men among the chaos of various models and designs. We are giving some factors which will help you know your preferences. These are:
Cordless or Corded
For a corded trimmer to use, a power adapter is needed. Whereas, the cordless trimmers need to be charged before using them. As we have already compared both these types above, their power and portability, you have an idea now for which one you should go for. Choose the type which you think would be suitable for you.
Material of Blade
Blade is a mandatory point to consider while buying a trimmer. It holds great importance because this blade should go a long way with the trimmer. There are various material of blades available. These may be carbon steel blade, titanium, stainless steel, ceramic, etc.
Quality and Durability
It would not be beneficial to buy a trimmer with your preferred features, but with a poor quality. Quality matters a lot in the case of any appliance. Quality and price come side by side, but it cannot be the case with every beard trimmer brand. Trimmers with the blade of stainless steel and a fine grip body are best suited for anybody’s needs. Trimmers with these qualities will withstand time and are extremely durable.
Time needed to charge
The meaning of this point is simply the expected time for charging the battery of the trimmer completely. Usually, for using the trimmer for about 90 minutes, it needs to be charged for around 4 to 5 hours.
Key Features to Look for
Choose a good quality trimmer so that you are not left halfway while shaving or trimming your beard to charge it again.
- Run time of trimmer: Before buying a cordless trimmer, this is the most important aspect to take into account. It is the time for which your trimmer will work after it gets charged completely. Usually, a trimmer works for around 90 minutes after charging.
- Hair Stub Level: Having a hair stub setting is a must while looking for a trimmer. This feature is generally available with trimmers of premium range. They are quite expensive than the normal ones.
This feature ensures that you trim your beard as per your need. There are various sizes available ranging from 0 to 10 mm so that you can style your beard the way you like it.
- Price: The product you buy in the budget is not always bad and an expensive product does not always ensure good quality. So, look for your preferred features of trimmer, that too in your budget. Compare and analyze the feature and prices of different brands.
- Wet or Dry Technology: In simple words, the waterproof feature of the trimmer is wet or dry technology. It ensures that whether you can use your trimmer while having a bath or not.
- Warranty: look for the guarantee card always while buying any electrical appliance. Buy a trimmer with at least one year of warranty. While you spend significant money on your trimmer, it is important to have one with a warranty.
- Additional Features: There are some other features also which are available in trimmers. These may be nose trimming, turbo mode, vacuum trimmer etc. if you go with convenience then you can go for a trimmer with these features. These features will matter significantly in a long run for you.
When it involves buying grooming essentials for men, brand research becomes more essential than ever before. After all, you do not want to buy a product that’ll be coming in direct contact with your skin from a sub-standard brand. So research the maximum amount as you’ll be able to choose those brands that harbor a decent reputation.
As you know after reading this article that you can find a variety of trimmers for you with different features. These features eventually affect the trimmer’s performance in a long run. Go with your preferences and you will land on a suitable trimmer. Consider this buying guide to find your perfect match for a trimmer.
Best Pulse Oximeters in India – April, 2023
Best Juicers in India – April, 2023
Best Bluetooth Speakers in India – April, 2023
Best Ayurvedic & Herbal Face Wash in India – April, 2023