Best Beard Oil in India – Buying Guide
Every guy thinks of growing a super cool beard and flaunt their look. Growing these luscious beards is really a tough task and maintaining a beard can be even tougher. Growing and keeping a beard has become the hottest trend nowadays. As a beard is this important to people, its hygiene and maintenance would also be important. Right?
So, beard oils have revolutionized themselves to provide all the necessary care to your beards. If your beard looks like the beard of a middle school going boy and not like the Vikings, then it is time for you to invest a little amount of money in the best beard growth oil. It will care for your beard’s hygiene as well as will help you in growing nicely thick, full, and healthy beard.
Knowing that beard oil is one’s necessity nowadays, the next step is to choose one suitable beard oil for you. It is not an easy task. There are a number of brands for beard oil and these confuse us with which one to choose. To take you out of this chaos, we have gathered some information that might help you in landing on one specific beard oil up to your expectations and needs.
Benefits of Beard Oil
- Before jumping on to the aspects to consider before buying a beard oil, let us understand some benefits of beard oil.
- Beards can become lifeless, rough, non-manageable, and unruly if you do not take proper care of them. Along with this, they may also cause itching. Itchiness due to facial hair is always very irritating and embarrassing too. Almost everybody having beards may have experienced this problem.
- Just the way you use oil for your scalp, there are beard oils available for facial hair too. These oils have essential oil which vitalize and stimulate the growth of facial hair properly. Once you grow a beard, the tasks don’t finish, rather it requires persistent efforts. For maintaining your beard, you will need regular efforts.
- Beard oil helps to tame the facial hair. This will just need your extra few minutes when you make time for your grooming in the morning. So, it doesn’t actually matter whether you have a thick, full-fledged beard or you just want to grow your beard properly, these will help you a lot in the journey. The several issues that are faced by people having a beard, will be gone after regular use of a good beard oil.
How to find the Best Beard Oil for You?
If you have made your mind to buy a beard oil for your grooming, then there are some really important aspects which you need to notice before buying it. These aspects will make you understand your needs as well as preferences so that you can choose the right one.
The important aspects to consider before buying any beard oil are:
Beard Oil can have a number of ingredients in it. One of the most important and common ingredients is Essential oils. Many people after using beard oils can experience allergies on their face or any such condition because of the reason that the oil does not adapt to their skin. To avoid such a case with you, we recommend you using beard oil with only natural and organic ingredients and not the artificial chemical-based ingredients in oil.
- Natural ingredients are best to keep the skin hydrated and non-allergic. They are even safer than most mineral oils. Also, make sure your beard oil does not have alcohol in it as it may also cause facial irritation.
- And, if you have sensitive skin, you should be extra aware of the ingredients in beard oil.
There are many beard oils that have a nice fragrance that you may like. But before buying it, you should look for the source of this fragrance too. Generally, beard oils have natural ingredients that aid in providing scent to the oil.
- Other than natural ingredients, there are a number of beard oil brands that use artificial fragrances for giving a long-lasting effect of scent. We recommend you use beard oils with natural ingredients providing a natural scent. Because artificial and chemical-based scents can cause irritation, allergies, and itching too.
- Do not get in the trap of just scent, examine the source too. It is our recommendation for choosing beard oil for you as natural ingredients and scents do not harm anyone’s skin in any way.
Skin and Hair type
The different essential oils present in these beard oils may react differently to different hair and skin types. Oil is a major source of hydration which makes your skin shiny and smooth. However, there are many such oils that may react inadequately to some particular skin types. Also, make sure there is no alcohol in the beard oil.
- The main motive of using beard oil is to make your skin nourished and hydrated. It will also keep your beard hair thicker and better. Maintaining such conditions will also prevent any kind of irritation as well as itching. So, it is advised to research and analyze the beard oil as per your skin needs before buying it.
It is also an important aspect which needs to be given consideration. There are some expensive beard oils available out there that are thought to be the best with natural and suitable ingredients. But it is not like this always. But the expensive beard oils may also have some really rough ingredients which may not suit your skin.
- Hence, we advise you to do good research before getting a beard oil for you. Highly-priced products do not always offer quality hand in hand. So, look for the ingredients as well as your budget before buying one.
To sum up
Hopefully, we have mentioned all the major aspects which need to be looked at before buying a beard oil for you. There are a number of options that fall in the category of best beard oils for men, but choosing one of them is really tough.
So, to maintain your facial hair well, consider these things and set your preferences. This may help you get the best beard oil for growth and thickness.